BSX daily trade
Butterfield shares climb 2.6% on BSX
Shares of Butterfield Bank gained 2.6 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank gained 60 cents, or 2.6 per cent, to close on $23.60 as 10,200 shares changed hands at a total value of $240,700.
Butterfield’s US-listed shares surged $2.07, or 9.32 per cent, to close on $24.29 on the New York Stock Exchange, as 199,512 shares traded.
Butterfield was the only stock to trade on the BSX, as The Royal Gazette/BSX Index gained 26.98 points, or 1.56 per cent, to close on 1,755.95.
The BSX Insurance Index climbed 23.28 points, or 1.8 per cent, to close on 1,318.53.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive