Butterfield edge up on NYSE
Shares of Butterfield Bank were up eight cents, or 0.34 per cent, at $23.54 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Meanwhile, The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was unchanged at 1,784.44 after a day with no trading on the exchange.
The BSX Insurance Index was down 10.41 points, or 0.75 per cent, at 1,382.6.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive