Butterfield fall on NYSE
There were no trades on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, which remained unchanged at 1,738.55.
The BSX Insurance Index was down 18.78 points, or 1.4 per cent, at 1,326.49.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 66 cents, or 2.92 per cent, at $21.95.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive