Butterfield shares fall on BSX
Butterfield Bank shares fell by 90 cents, or 3.9 per cent, to $22.10 after 1,103 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of the bank were up 51 cents, or 2.29 per cent, at $22.79.
On the local exchange there was trading in 210,652 shares of One Communication, but with no change to the closing price of $3.90.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 40.48 points, or 2.33 per cent, to 1,698.14, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 9.69 points, or 0.73 per cent, at 1,336.18.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive