BSX daily trade
OneComm and Argus trade on BSX
Two stocks traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange, but neither changed value, as The Royal Gazette/BSX Index remained unchanged on 1,698.14.
Argus Group Holdings Ltd closed unchanged on $2.73, as 600 of the insurerís shares changed hands.
One Communications Ltd remained on $3.90, as 630 of the telecoms carrierís shares were traded.
The BSX Insurance Index gained 6.44 points, or 0.48 per cent, to close on 1,342.62.
Butterfield Bankís US-listed shares gained 68 cents, or 2.98 per cent, to close on $23.47 on the New York Stock Exchange as 158,839 shares were traded.
For the week, the BSX index fell 1.98 per cent, driven mainly by a 3.9 per cent dip in the price of Butterfield shares.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive