Butterfield shares up on BSX and NYSE
Shares of Butterfield Bank improved $1.50, or 6.4 per cent, to $25 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index after 1,146 were traded.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 31 cents, or 1.27 per cent, at $24.81.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 67.46 points, or 3.83 per cent, at 1,827.31, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 12.54 points, or 0.93 per cent, at 1,355.16.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive