BF&M edge higher on BSX
Shares of BF&M Ltd improved 30 cents, or 1.7 per cent, to $17.80 after 6,900 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
There was also trading in 47,910 shares of One Communications Ltd, but with no change to the closing price of $4.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up eight cents, or 0.32 per cent, at $24.89.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 2.3 points, or 0.13 per cent, at 1,829.6, while the BSX Insurance Index rose 9.2 points, or 0.68 per cent, to 1,364.36.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive