Nearly $1 million worth of Butterfield Bank shares traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The bank closed unchanged on $35 as 28,500 shares worth $997,500 changed hands.
Butterfield’s US-listed shares gained 82 cents, or 2.33 per cent...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Feb 15, 2019 6:19 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd gained another dollar in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading, taking their gain over the past three...
- Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am
Shares of Butterfield Bank gained 1.4 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank added 50 cents to close on...
- Feb 13, 2019 5:25 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd continued their winning streak on the Bermuda Stock Exchange yesterday.
The owner of power...
- Feb 13, 2019 8:00 am
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd jumped 6.5 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading, building on their 10 per cent gain over...
- Feb 12, 2019 8:00 am
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd hit a 10½-year high as they gained 4.1 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
- Feb 8, 2019 6:45 pm
Shares of Argus Group Holdings lost one cent, or 0.3 per cent, to close at $3.78 after 25,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Feb 7, 2019 6:29 pm
The Bermuda Stock Exchange has moved to make the BSX listing process more cost-efficient by introducing a comprehensive annual...
- Feb 7, 2019 1:48 pm
A total of 2,000 shares of One Communications Limited were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the...
- Feb 6, 2019 5:39 pm
Bermuda Commercial Bank is to be sold to a New York investment firm which has plans to grow the business and expand its...
- Feb 6, 2019 8:00 am
Shares of Ascendant Group were up 50 cents, or 2.8 per cent, at $18.50 after 16,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Feb 5, 2019 7:05 pm
- Ascendant Group climb 2.9%
- Argus shares jump 16.6%
- Butterfield down 2.48% in New York
- Ascendant shares rise 2.9%
- Ascendant shares up 1.5%
- Butterfield up 0.48% in New York
- Three stocks trade on BSX
- More than 5,000 One shares trade
- Butterfield shares gain 2.2%
- Argus shares fall 7.1%
- No trades on BSX
- Butterfield shares rise 1.5%
- Butterfield up 2.9% on NYSE
- BF&M shares fall 1.2%
- Butterfield shares up 1.1% in New York
- Somers shares gain 4.9%
- Ascendant shares trade
- One shares trade on BSX
- Butterfield shares up by $1
- Butterfield up 1.6%
- Butterfield up 1% in New York
- Bank’s slide central in stock exchange drop
- Record number of ILS listings for BSX
- Butterfield shares up 1.6%
- Ascendant shares slip 0.9%
- BF&M shares gain 0.3%
- BSX index down 11% for year
- Butterfield shares gain 1.6%
- BSX Insurance Index surges
- Butterfield shares fall 1.64% in New York
- Ascendant and BF&M shares decline
- Butterfield shares drop 6.2%
- Butterfield shares down 3%
- HSBC shares down 2.39%
- Ascendant the lone stock to trade on BSX
- West Hamilton shares fall on BSX
- Butterfield shares down 5.6%
- Argus shares gain 4.3% on BSX
- Butterfield shares down 3.3%
- Butterfield shares rise on NYSE
Man claims he was forced to carry package
Casino gaming watchdog must find own funds
Speaker marks 30 years as MP
Municipality interference reeks of overkill
God knows what we really need
Wells Cup hopes dashed
Put yourself in others’ shoes
Smith takes the reins at St George’s
Jamaican denies smuggling $647,900 in heroin
Siblings make a strong start in business
Pepper-spray payouts on House agenda
First black to hold a hotel licence
Drug developer seeks Bermuda clinical trial
New doctor at Bermuda Medical Specialties
Mayor: St George’s meeting ‘may be the last’
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive