Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd were up 15 cents, or 4.7 per cent, at $3.35 after 3,502 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
There was also trading in 9,700 shares of Somers Ltd, but with no change to the closing price of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Aug 16, 2019 7:52 pm
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd improved 20 cents, or 6.7 per cent, to $3.20 after 200 changed hands on The Royal...
- Aug 15, 2019 6:07 pm
Almost $140,000 worth of shares changed hands on The Royal Gazette/BSX, but there was no change to the closing price of the...
- Aug 14, 2019 6:27 pm
Shares of Devonshire Industries Ltd fell by 70 cents, or 17.7 per cent, to $3.25 after 1,200 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Aug 13, 2019 5:28 pm
Shares of One Communications Ltd fell by five cents, or 1.3 per cent, to $3.75 after 1,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Aug 12, 2019 5:42 pm
Shares of HSBC Holdings Ltd fell 65 cents, or 8.02 per cent, to $7.45 after 11,868 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Aug 9, 2019 6:26 pm
Shares of One Communications Ltd improved by five cents, or 1.3 per cent, to $3.80 after 12,000 traded on The Royal...
- Aug 8, 2019 6:02 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank plunged $2.60, or 8.7 per cent, to $27.40 after 3,090 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Aug 7, 2019 8:44 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down $2.50, or 7.7 per cent, at $30 after 3,200 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Aug 6, 2019 7:10 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank fell $1.16, or 3.96 per cent, on the New York Stock Exchange, to close at $28.14.
- Aug 5, 2019 5:28 pm
Butterfield Bank shares improved by five cents, or 0.16 per cent, to $31.43 on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Jul 31, 2019 6:52 pm
- One shares down 25 cents
- Argus shares gain 6.7% on BSX
- One shares gain 6.7%
- Butterfield shares slip 0.9% on BSX
- Appleby returns as BSX listing sponsor
- Butterfield shares climb on BSX
- Ascendant shares soar 25%
- Somers the lone trader on BSX
- Argus Group shares fall 7.7%
- One shares improve 2.7%
- Somers Ltd shares improve 7.1%
- Polaris shares fall 36.3%
- One and Ascendant trade on BSX
- Butterfield shares gain 0.9%
- One shares rise 6.1%
- One shares gain 6.1% on BSX
- One shares down 7%
- Butterfield shares down 2.4%
- LOM, One reveal share repurchase details
- One shares fall 2.5%
- LOM gains ground on BSX
- Butterfield shares gain 0.44% in New York
- Argus shares gain on BSX
- Argus shares climb 8.4% on BSX
- Argus shares slip 2.3%
- Argus Group shares improve 2%
- Ascendant Group shares drop 31.3%
- Butterfield shares down 1.8% on NYSE
- Ascendant shares surge 59% on BSX
- Butterfield slip 0.71% on NYSE
- BF&M shares fall 12% in light trading
- Butterfield shares climb on BSX
- All quiet on the BSX
- Argus sees 100,000 shares trade on BSX
- Argus shares down 1%
- Devonshire Industries climbs 11.3% on BSX
- Butterfield shares rise 2.9%
- Argus shares improve by 1%
- All quiet on BSX
- One gains, Argus falls on BSX
Tenant hits out at rental deposit system
DeSilva wins bid to import Port Royal sand
Cocaine-fuelled man denies drink-driving
Man denies robbing teenage boy
So, so hard to say goodbye
Pride parade to start earlier
Pair selected despite cricket board’s appeal
Let your hair down to help bereaved seniors
BTA hires firm to boost air arrivals
Team bring innovation to managed IT services
Dawson eyes crowning moment
Tipster leads police to heroin dealer
New group of landscapers pass parks course
Russian crash plane registered in Bermuda
Raynor retires as regiment honorary colonel
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive