Consumers paid more for goods and services in June than they did in the same month in 2018.
The Consumer Price Index rose 0.7 per cent, year-on-year.
The inflation rate year-on-year more than doubled during the month, rising by 0.4 of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Oct 9, 2019 6:24 pm
First-quarter gross domestic product rose 3.7 per cent, after being adjusted for inflation, in the first quarter of this...
- Aug 28, 2019 6:57 pm
Bermuda’s surplus in economic transactions with the rest of the world narrowed to $204 million in the first quarter of this...
- Aug 26, 2019 8:00 am
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Somerset steps up for Troy
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive