Bermudian-based Arch Capital Group Ltd is getting rid of single-use plastic bottles from it offices around the world as it steps up its environmental stewardship.
The goal is one of many featured in the re/insurer’s first sustainability...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 8, 2020 8:23 am
A $40,000 pledge has been made by BF&M Limited to organisations in Bermuda and Cayman Islands working to support the...
- Apr 8, 2020 8:00 am
Axis Re, the reinsurance business segment of Bermudian-based Axis Capital Holdings Ltd, has hired the former chief executive...
- Apr 6, 2020 2:54 pm
Operating performances within the Aspen group of companies have been below the expectations of AM Best “due to the impact of...
- Apr 3, 2020 8:00 am
An insurer specialising in emerging business categories has been granted a license by the Bermuda Monetary Authority, the...
- Mar 31, 2020 12:10 pm
Sompo International Holdings Ltd has appointed Michael Carroll senior vice-president and deputy head of life sciences for...
- Mar 31, 2020 8:00 am
One of Bermuda’s leading insurance industry bodies has praised the “decisive and compassionate actions” of the Government...
- Mar 30, 2020 3:34 pm
Life reinsurance and insurance holding company Monument Re Ltd has announced the signing of an agreement to acquire GreyCastle...
- Mar 30, 2020 8:00 am
The Bermuda Captive Conference has been rescheduled to a later date due to the global impact of the Covid-19...
- Mar 30, 2020 8:00 am
Bermudian re/insurer Argo Group International Holdings Ltd is to hold its annual general meeting in a virtual format next...
- Mar 27, 2020 8:00 am
Three US state legislatures are considering legislation aimed at forcing insurers to cover pandemic-related business...
- Mar 26, 2020 8:00 am
- Insurers on the hook for Olympics delay
- Canopius buys majority stake in MultiStrat
- BMA waives need for on-island board meetings
- IGI shares debut on Nasdaq
- Acquisition costs drive Aspen to loss
- Rims conference cancelled
- IGI wins NAIC provisional approval
- Foundation ILS and reinsurance platform launched
- CEO confident L&G Re growth story will continue
- Blue Capital to delist from BSX and NYSE
- Aon to buy Willis Towers Watson for $30bn
- PartnerRe to be sold to Covéa for $9bn
- Fergusson joins Hamilton from Aspen
- Downey to take top job at Everest Re Bermuda
- Hiscox: coronavirus exposure ‘manageable’
- PartnerRe reports $108m loss
- Athene and Apollo close deal
- Neon office to remain open until mid-year
- Hiscox moves into new home
- Third Point Re improves as strategy shifts
- Pestcoe appointed to Hamilton Group board
- Qatar Re CEO becomes CEO of QIC Global
- Insurance veteran Butt to retire
- Life reinsurance business showcased in Vegas
- AIG in accelerated share repurchase
- Conway joins TigerRisk Partners
- Argo Group reports $103.3m loss
- Captive honours for island executives
- CEO Hendrick leaves Axa XL
- Argo announces two board nominees
- Argo confirms CEO and new chairman
- Former Ironshore CEO joins Aquiline as adviser
- Athene doubles annual profit and eyes S&P 500
- Brokers consider opioid and cannabis risks
- AIG reports $922m profit for quarter
- Students learn about life insurance sector
- Arch beats analysts’ estimates
- Fidelis raises $300m for future growth
- Technology key to insurers’ future
- Talks on possible sale of PartnerRe confirmed
Police warning: no visitors for quarantined
Morale boost with festive favourite eggnog
Online tool to tackle price gouging
Bake your hot cross buns online
Young mask maker inundated with orders
Veteran sailor lost at sea
Two arrested for breaching curfew
Delivery service ‘gives hope’ to diabetics
Virus claims first two lives
More troops called in to enforce lockdown
Burt dismisses Buzz attempt to act as grocer
Flight delivers 1,800 kits and 129 residents
Has the penny dropped?
Doorstep photographs capture an unusual time
Warning over false information
Ship passengers hopeful of quick return
Take Our Poll