Covid-19: No new cases today
A total of 787 tests for the coronavirus came back clear today.
The news meant the number of cases remained at 181, with five active cases, all monitored by health officials.
None are in hospital.
A total of 167 people have recovered from infection and the number of deaths stands at nine.
The average age of confirmed cases is 56 and the age range is from 9 to 101.
The average age for deaths is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91.
The number of on-island transmissions with a known contact is 90 and 21 were on-island transmissions with an unknown contact.
None are under investigation.
The number of cases that came in from overseas is 70.
The country’s status remained at “sporadic cases” and the seven-day average of the real time reproduction number is less than 1.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive