Woman denies theft charge
A former department store employee denied the theft of more than $33,000 from her past employers.
Michelle Cymbron, 27, pleaded not guilty in Magistrates’ Court to the theft of $33,171 from the Hamilton-based Gibbons Company. The offence is alleged to have happened on October 10 last year.
Senior magistrate Juan Wolffe adjourned the case until November 2 and released Ms Cymbron, from Pembroke, on $5,000 bail.
• It is The Royal Gazette’s policy not to allow comments on stories regarding court cases. As we are legally liable for any libellous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive