Break-in at Pembroke petrol station
Police launched an investigation yesterday after three men broke into a petrol station.
A Bermuda Police Service spokesman said that officers on patrol on St John’s Road in Pembroke saw three men near the Rubis service station in the early hours of yesterday.
The men were wearing masks and dark clothes when they were spotted at about 2.15am.
They dropped items and ran after they spotted the officers.
The spokesman said: “Upon seeing the officers, the three males ran off along Pembroke Park Lane and escaped.
“However, officers recovered several items dropped by the suspects as they ran off.
“After further investigation, the officers observed the front door to Rubis service station had been forced open with the glass cracked and lock broken.
“The items recovered are believed to have been taken from inside.”
Police have appealed for witnesses.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive