Hamilton health facilities relocate
Hamilton Health Centre services have been relocated after staff complained about faulty plumbing and other problems.
Government announced some services had been moved from the Victoria Street clinic or suspended yesterday:
• Child Health Services has been relocated to St Paul’s Church Hall, Court Street, and will take place from 10am until noon, Monday to Friday.
• The Travel Clinic will be held at St Paul’s Church Hall from 2pm until 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• The Well Baby Clinic will be held at the Warwick Clinic from 2pm until 4pm on Mondays and Fridays.
• Community Health Nursing Wellness Clinics are cancelled until further notice.
• Maternal Health Services will be located at The Arches, 13 Berry Hill Road. “Tdap” immunisations will be available on Friday from 9am until 11am.
• Birth control shot clinic and birth control pill pick-up from will be from 2pm until 4pm. Full maternal health services will be available from Monday, from 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For more information call 332-8895.
Public opinion sought on immigration reform
Renewed call for Simmons arbitration centre
Woman, 22, hurt in bike crash
Stark message for insurers: digitise or die
Entrepreneurism a learning process for Laws
Young Achiever: MSA pupils think tourism
Take Our Poll