Hamilton health facilities relocate
Hamilton Health Centre services have been relocated after staff complained about faulty plumbing and other problems.
Government announced some services had been moved from the Victoria Street clinic or suspended yesterday:
• Child Health Services has been relocated to St Paul’s Church Hall, Court Street, and will take place from 10am until noon, Monday to Friday.
• The Travel Clinic will be held at St Paul’s Church Hall from 2pm until 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• The Well Baby Clinic will be held at the Warwick Clinic from 2pm until 4pm on Mondays and Fridays.
• Community Health Nursing Wellness Clinics are cancelled until further notice.
• Maternal Health Services will be located at The Arches, 13 Berry Hill Road. “Tdap” immunisations will be available on Friday from 9am until 11am.
• Birth control shot clinic and birth control pill pick-up from will be from 2pm until 4pm. Full maternal health services will be available from Monday, from 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For more information call 332-8895.
Man claims he was forced to carry package
Casino gaming watchdog must find own funds
God knows what we really need
Municipality interference reeks of overkill
Speaker marks 30 years as MP
Put yourself in others’ shoes
Wells Cup hopes dashed
Smith takes the reins at St George’s
Jamaican denies smuggling $647,900 in heroin
Siblings make a strong start in business
Pepper-spray payouts on House agenda
First black to hold a hotel licence
Drug developer seeks Bermuda clinical trial
New doctor at Bermuda Medical Specialties
Mayor: St George’s meeting ‘may be the last’
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive