No new Covid-19 cases on Friday
Today there were 344 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has had 181 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
? there are 5 active cases, who are
? all under public health monitoring, and
? none are hospitalized or in critical care;
? a total of 167 have recovered, and
? the total deceased remains 9.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 56 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 9 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
? 70 are Imported
? 90 are Local transmission, with known contact
? 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
? none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.
• Press release from the Ministry of Health
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive