Six hundred Covid-19 tests come back clear
More than 600 coronavirus test results came back clear, the health ministry said tonight.
News of the 622 tests meant that the number of confirmed cases remained at 184.
There are five active cases, all monitored by public health officials, but none are in hospital.
A total of 170 people have recovered from infection and the death toll linked to infection stands at nine.
The average age of confirmed cases is 56 and ages ranged from 9 to 101.
The average age of the fatalities is 74, with an age range between 57 and 91.
A total of 90 cases were classed as on-island transmissions with a known contact, and 21 as on-island transmissions with an unknown contact. None are under investigation.
The number of cases that have come in from overseas stands at 73.
The island’s country status remained at “sporadic cases” and the seven-day average of the real-time reproduction number is less than 1.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive