Weight-loss workshop promises a new approach
A weight-loss workshop with a difference is to be held tomorrow at Spirit House in Devonshire.
Island company Fuelled Bermuda Ltd will present “An Ayurvedic Approach to Weight Loss”.
Organisers say participants will learn “a radically different approach to weight loss”.
The four-hour workshop, from 10am until 2pm, will include yoga, a lecture and question and answer session, as well as a vegetarian lunch.
The cost is $335, which organisers said is partly covered by CG and BF&M insurance plans.
The workshop is limited to eight participants.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive