Camden’s shut doors a turn-off
My wife and I are regular visitors to Bermuda and always make an effort to visit places of interest on the island.
We intended to visit Camden House and noted that we could visit on a Tuesday or Friday between noon and 2pm. When we arrived at Camden just after noon today (August 9), the property was closed.
On making inquiries with staff at the scene, we were informed that Camden had not been open for some months.
We were naturally disappointed.
What a shame that this beautiful house is no longer open for all to see.
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Somerset steps up for Troy
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive