As a child, Lucy Collins played with her food.
She thought it was the best way to learn what was in it and her parents didn’t stop her.
“[They] say I was cooking since I could reach the microwave,” said the head chef at Bermuda’s...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jun 30, 2017 8:00 am
Financial assistance unsustainable — DeSilva
Mystery over strange lights
Man extradited to face sex assault charges
Special Olympian fondly remembered
Man charged with $8 million heroin plot
Hurricane Maria delays arrival of ships
Noon update: Maria still ‘potential threat’
FedEx delivers again in Top Ten Employers
Fireminds to expand with major US investment
Bermudian model targets top title
Caines on way to achieving ambition
Helping mental health sufferers
Hope for jobs through sports clubs
Call for public to help in at-risk areas
‘I’ve got the power’
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive