LOM improve on BSX
Shares of LOM Financial Ltd improved by one cent, or 0.4 per cent, to $2.80 after 8,800 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up 33 cents, or 1.5 per cent at $22.28.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 0.06 of a point at 1,738.61, while the BSX Insurance Index rose 9.69 points, or 0.73 per cent, to 1,336.18.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive