Woman arrested after crash
A woman was arrested on suspicion of impaired driving after a crash on North Shore Road, Smith’s, last night.
The 33-year-old Pembroke woman was taken by ambulance to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital after her car collided with another car near Jennings Road, at about 9.20pm.
Police say details are limited and appealed for witnesses to call police on 295-0011.
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
Tourist caught with magic mushrooms
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive