Man, 76, found dead in home
A senior was found dead at a Pembroke home.
A Bermuda Police Service spokesman said that officers responded to a report of a sudden death at a property on St Augustine Road on Tuesday, at 2.25pm.
He said: “The deceased, said to be a 76-year-old Pembroke man, was found inside an apartment.
“An on-call doctor attended the location and certified the death.
“Identification of the deceased will be released once next of kin has been notified.
“There do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances and a cause of death is being examined.”
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Somerset steps up for Troy
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive