Reminder of KEMH access road closure
The access road to the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital will be closed from 6.30pm to midnight.
A Bermuda Hospitals Board spokeswoman said that a container truck will arrive at about 6.30pm with replacement beds for the hospital’s General Wing and the Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute.
Traffic along Point Finger Road will be disrupted for about an hour.
She said emergency vehicles and people attending the Emergency Department should use the Point Finger Road entrance.
The spokeswoman added: “KEMH and the visitor parking lots will remain accessible from both Point Finger Road acute care wing — and Berry Hill Road — general wing and Agape House. “Traffic will not be able to travel between the General Wing lobby roundabout and Point Finger Road.”
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive