Covid-19: No new cases today
No new coronavirus cases were logged today after 760 tests results came back clear to the health ministry.
The news meant the total number of cases remained at 181.
There are three active cases, all monitored by public health officials, but none are in hospital.
A total of 169 people have recovered from infection and the death toll remained at nine.
The average age of cases is 56 and the age range is from 9 to 101.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91.
Most cases - 90 - were on-island transmissions with known contacts and 21 were on-island transmissions with an unknown contact. None are under investigation.
The number of cases that cane in from overseas stands at 70.
Bermuda’s country status remained at “sporadic cases” and the seven-day average of the real time reproduction number is less than 1.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive