The Crown vowed to launch an appeal yesterday after the case against an American life coach accused of stealing $56,000 from an elderly Bermudian client was thrown out on technical grounds.
Melissa Burton walked free from court after Puisne...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 18, 2018 8:00 am
A barrister who heads up the Police Complaints Authority, as well as a committee that investigates the conduct of lawyers,...
- Jul 18, 2018 8:00 am
A 32-year-old woman who led police on a motorcycle chase through Hamilton was banned from the road for 12 months and fined for...
- Jul 17, 2018 1:39 pm
A 37-year-old Jamaican national appeared in court this morning accused of smuggling $647,000 worth of heroin into Bermuda.
- Jul 13, 2018 2:31 pm
A jury will decide the fate of an American life coach accused of stealing $56,000 from an elderly Bermudian client...
- Jul 13, 2018 8:00 am
A taxi driver who got behind the wheel after drinking to celebrate good news about his disabled son was yesterday banned from...
- Jul 12, 2018 8:00 am
A woman accused of trying to set three people on fire has been acquitted on the instructions of a Supreme Court...
- Jul 11, 2018 8:00 am
The captain of Premier Division champions PHC Zebras was today fined and banned from the roads for driving while...
- Jul 9, 2018 11:35 am
A Pembroke man who drove while more than three times the alcohol limit was today fined and banned from the roads.
- Jul 9, 2018 11:29 am
A 72-year-old man yesterday admitted sexually assaulting a young girl more than 40 years ago.
Bernard Marshall, of...
- Jul 7, 2018 8:00 am
A 25-year-old motorcyclist was fined $1,200 after crashing with a car while over the drink-driving limit.
- Jul 6, 2018 12:45 pm
- Life coach accused of stealing $56,284
- Cocaine smuggler loses appeal
- Drugs mule caught with ecstasy in stomach
- Woman fined for cruise ship assault
- Subair Williams appointed Puisne Judge
- ‘Small justice’ for grieving family
- Four charged over Par-la-Ville hotel plan
- Prison term for stealing motorcycle
- Man jailed after motorcyclist loses leg
- Man racially abused police
- Woman accused of stealing from employer
- Jury clears crash driver
- Crash accused admits he was banned
- Courts adopt ‘bench book’ to ensure equality
- Judge overturns man’s sex conviction
- Bermudian held after US extradition request
- Teacher banned for drink driving
- Man denies $11,700 drugs charges
- Front Street drink driver banned and fined
- Man fined $300 for shoplifting
- Senior admits growing marijuana in cups
- Warwick man given 18-month roads ban
- Motorcyclist banned for drink driving
- Pub thief sent to drug court
- Man fined for driving offences
- Senior denies decades-old sex offence
- Cannabis importer released on bail
- Supreme Court murder mistrial
- Teacher cleared of assaulting student
- Former Hamilton mayor in court
- Man admits sex assault on bus
- Kawaley thanks Attorney-General
- Men deny murder charges in court
- Kawaley: deplorable staff levels in courts
- York appeals ‘medical marijuana’ sentence
- Trucker convicted of causing model’s death
- Motorcyclist banned for refusing breath test
- Woman jailed for smuggling ‘medical marijuana’
- Smith knocked woman off bike
- Tourist with bullet in backpack fined $350
MPs urged to vote against quad bike use
CEO describes rise from humble beginnings
Arrest over alleged sexual assault of minor
Belco restores power to thousands
‘It will not prevent drink driving’
Somerset businesses feeling Cup Match buzz
Teaching the masters
Roadside sobriety testing welcomed
Take Our Poll