Bermuda residents are being reminded to remain vigilant to avoid becoming victims of scams.
The Bermuda Police Service urged members of the public to be wary of phone calls, e-mails or other correspondences from unknown persons that...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Aug 12, 2019 8:00 am
Police have renewed their appeal for information about the murder of a 21-year-old man two years ago.
Jahkoby Smith was...
- Jul 29, 2019 11:58 am
Police have urged the public to come forward with information about the murder of Taylor Grier one year ago.
- Jul 29, 2019 8:00 am
Police warned motorcyclists to be vigilant of their bikes after a recent string of thefts of personal items.
- Jul 23, 2019 11:42 am
A man was in custody last night after he allegedly caused a disturbance on a flight from England, which had to be diverted to...
- Jul 22, 2019 8:00 am
A man was arrested during a brawl at a cricket club, police revealed yesterday.
The 32-year-old was arrested for an...
- Jul 16, 2019 8:00 am
A St George’s jewellers was burgled yesterday — the third time the premises have been hit in three months.
- Jul 12, 2019 8:00 am
Police have launched an international manhunt for a Bermudian-based international life insurance company owner accused of...
- Jul 4, 2019 8:00 am
Criminal charges involving $1.8 million have been approved against the former chief financial officer of a Bermudian-based...
- Jul 4, 2019 8:00 am
Video recordings on social media of a weekend brawl on a boat are believed to show an incident at a Sunday raft-up off...
- Jul 2, 2019 8:00 am
A 42-year-old man has been arrested in connection with an armed robbery at Blue Hole Hill Park this month.
- Jun 29, 2019 8:00 am
- ‘Brutal’ Bermudian jailed 20 years in UK
- Police investigate gay pride event threats
- Police: there’s no such thing as easy money
- Police reappeal over Crockwell murder
- Sex offender’s pending release made public
- Robber punches child in the head
- Police probe child care bus fire
- Elderly woman helps fight off armed robber
- Police: armed robberies could be linked
- Armed robbers raid Grannie’s
- Stab victim ‘a millimetre away from death’
- Rider robbed at gunpoint in Devonshire
- Officer arrested on suspicion of conspiracy
- Man arrested over Dunkley’s truck theft
- Stolen Dunkley’s truck recovered quickly
- Vera P. Card burglarised again
- Armed robbery at Belvin’s in Flatts
- Police renew witness appeal in Dill murder
- Gunshot in Paget under investigation
Tenant hits out at rental deposit system
DeSilva wins bid to import Port Royal sand
Cocaine-fuelled man denies drink-driving
Man denies robbing teenage boy
So, so hard to say goodbye
Pride parade to start earlier
Pair selected despite cricket board’s appeal
Let your hair down to help bereaved seniors
BTA hires firm to boost air arrivals
Team bring innovation to managed IT services
Dawson eyes crowning moment
Tipster leads police to heroin dealer
New group of landscapers pass parks course
Russian crash plane registered in Bermuda
Raynor retires as regiment honorary colonel
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive