A man who was imprisoned for serious sexual assault after his attempt to rape a woman was foiled by passers-by is to be freed next week.
Junius Carman Caines will be released from Westgate Correctional Facility on Monday.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jun 19, 2019 8:00 am
A 13-year-old boy was punched by an armed robber who also attacked his mother and stole her bag yesterday.
- Jun 18, 2019 12:01 am
An investigation was launched after a minibus used by the Happy Valley Child Care Centre in Pembroke was damaged by...
- Jun 18, 2019 4:20 pm
Three women, including an 81-year-old, thwarted a robbery when an armed man targeted a liquor store in Hamilton...
- Jun 18, 2019 8:00 am
Police have renewed a call for witnesses in the wake of two armed robberies just days apart.
The first happened in the...
- Jun 14, 2019 4:31 pm
A grandmother restaurant cook relived her terror after a man with what appeared to be a handgun charged at her and demanded...
- Jun 12, 2019 8:00 am
A man stabbed 13 times in an attempted robbery was just one millimetre away from paralysis or death, he revealed...
- Jun 11, 2019 8:00 am
Armed robbers stole a motorcycle and personal items from a 20-year-old man.
The pair, who were riding a motorcycle,...
- Jun 11, 2019 8:00 am
A female police officer has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, the Bermuda Police...
- Jun 8, 2019 8:00 am
A 42-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the theft of a Dunkley’s Dairy truck.
The truck was taken from...
- May 29, 2019 8:00 am
A thief stole a Dunkley’s Dairy truck from Hamilton yesterday afternoon — but the vehicle was recovered about three hours...
- May 28, 2019 8:00 am
- Vera P. Card burglarised again
- Armed robbery at Belvin’s in Flatts
- Police renew witness appeal in Dill murder
- Gunshot in Paget under investigation
- Police: teen harassed in bus terminal
- Police: alert on boat thefts
- Raiders hit jewellery store in St George
- Motorcyclist attacks and robs woman
- Arrest after boat hits rocks
- Nottingham building named in honour of Steede
- St George’s constable to meet public
- Man convicted of raping boy on cruise ship
- Fight near Horseshoe Bay
- Experts ‘not surprised’ by cuckooing problem
- Viral video prompts police appeal
- Criminals ‘cuckooing’ in homes of vulnerable
- Teenage robbery suspects released on bail
- Muslims in Bermuda condemn Sri Lanka attacks
- Police still hunting biker over fatal crash
- Armed robber leaves mobile phone at scene
- Arrests made after fight at BAA
- Armed robbery at Pembroke store
- Police order shutdown at Rangers
- Rangers: ‘armed police did nothing’
- Police investigate vaping sales in schools
- Police investigate attacks at Rangers
- Police hunt more people over lambs attack
- Two teens in custody over abuse video
- Fine for man who damaged police car
- Ex-Wedco head’s son convicted of child porn
- Four arrested after drugs seized
- Mentally ill man held on remand
- Woman denies drug charges
- Police investigate stolen bike
- Police arrest man after seven-hour stand-off
- Police name fatal road crash victim
- Gunshots in Warwick
- Man in hospital after suspected altercation