A grieving mother implored young people to reject violence on the anniversary of a fatal attack on her son in a park in an English city.
Lyrico Steede, 17, died in hospital five days after he was stabbed on February 13 last year by a group...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am
A new hi-tech electronic tagging system to keep track of offenders and send instant alerts when they break rules is to be...
- Feb 11, 2019 8:00 am
A man stabbed at Bailey’s Bay Cricket Club at the weekend has been released from hospital.
A spokesman with the Bermuda...
- Feb 11, 2019 6:34 pm
A gas station run by the Leader of the Opposition was robbed yesterday in a daylight raid by two men with a blade and what...
- Feb 8, 2019 8:00 am
A daylight armed robbery yesterday at a Warwick gas station has prompted a fresh call from police for the public’s...
- Feb 8, 2019 4:02 pm
A schoolboy was attacked during a field trip yesterday and a woman teacher needed hospital treatment after she stepped in to...
- Feb 7, 2019 8:00 am
Bar bosses clashed with police over their stance on security at a sports club after an early-morning brawl left six people...
- Feb 6, 2019 8:00 am
A bookstore said yesterday a cyberattack on its computer system could have “wrecked” the business.
The owners of the...
- Feb 6, 2019 8:00 am
A 26-year-old woman arrested after allegedly fighting with a teenager in Front Street has been released on bail.
- Feb 5, 2019 12:45 pm
The last two of the seven men arrested in the wake of a mêlée at the Southampton Rangers Club early on Saturday have been...
- Feb 5, 2019 8:00 am
Six men will be banned from Southampton Rangers Sports Club for life after an early-morning fight that left several people...
- Feb 4, 2019 8:00 am
- Two women arrested after fight
- Armed robbery at Ice Queen
- Victim in Warwick assault out of hospital
- Three held after knife attack
- Police issue appeal over 2017 murder
- Police shut Docksider for 24 hours
- Advisory group to help police
- Burglar steals from elderly tourists
- Police to give seniors advice on crime
- Thieves strike at Whitney Institute
- Social-media feud led to Steede murder
- Minister lays out anti-gang work
- St George’s police station could reopen
- Third man held over gun murder
- Caines defends release of gun statistics
- OutBermuda welcomes anti-gang invitation
- Release of gang statistics questioned
- Prospect students pass anti-gang training
- Commissioner and Spence plan area walkabout
- Government highlights drop in gun crime
- Second man arrested over murder
- ‘Less talk, more action on gangs’
- New approach called for in tackling gangs
- Police hunt ‘person of interest’ after murder
- Man held over shooting murder
- Shooting victim cleared of murder in 2011
- Fine, road bans for drivers
- Woman dies after Vesey Street crash
- Second arrest after guns and drugs haul
- Corbishley: ‘I want drugs off my streets’
- Man arrested for kite stabbing
- Police warning over shopping scams
- DPP issues new rules to police on ‘cautions’
- Two injured in domestic incident
- Spence repeats call for a new gun amnesty
- Pembroke man shot dead outside home
- Police issue Christmas crime message
- Happy Valley residents note uptick in violence
- Alleged sexual assault at Brangman Home
- Two arrested after shootings
Man claims he was forced to carry package
Casino gaming watchdog must find own funds
Municipality interference reeks of overkill
Speaker marks 30 years as MP
God knows what we really need
Wells Cup hopes dashed
Put yourself in others’ shoes
Smith takes the reins at St George’s
Jamaican denies smuggling $647,900 in heroin
Siblings make a strong start in business
Pepper-spray payouts on House agenda
First black to hold a hotel licence
Drug developer seeks Bermuda clinical trial
New doctor at Bermuda Medical Specialties
Mayor: St George’s meeting ‘may be the last’
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive