A “close” examination of the circumstances that led to a crash between a police motorcyclist and a visiting American pedestrian was under way yesterday.
The Bermuda Police Service revealed that the officer involved was one of two riders...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jun 19, 2019 8:00 am
Eight motorists were arrested for drink-driving over the National Heroes Day holiday weekend.
They were arrested at...
- Jun 19, 2019 8:00 am
A teenager hurt by a boat propeller over the holiday weekend has been treated and released from hospital.
According to a...
- Jun 19, 2019 8:00 am
A pedestrian was in hospital this evening after a crash with a police motorbike in Hamilton.
The woman, who was thought...
- Jun 18, 2019 8:00 am
No serious injuries were reported after a three-vehicle crash yesterday afternoon.
First responders were dispatched to...
- Jun 14, 2019 4:27 pm
Traffic diversions were taken down at 5pm on South Road in Warwick after a collision.
The collision was reported near...
- Jun 13, 2019 4:47 pm
A motorcyclist who suffered serious injuries in a crash at the weekend has been flown overseas for treatment, police said...
- Jun 11, 2019 8:00 am
Two men were injured in a serious crash that took place on Harrington Sound Road in Smith’s early yesterday.
- Jun 10, 2019 8:00 am
A female visitor is being treated in hospital for suspected head injuries after a serious crash this afternoon on South Road,...
- Jun 9, 2019 4:30 pm
Roadside breath test checkpoints will be operated next weekend.
A police spokesman said checkpoints will be in place...
- Jun 7, 2019 8:00 am
A man remains in hospital today after two motorcyclists were injured yesterday morning in a collision in Pembroke.
- Jun 5, 2019 8:00 am
- Pole falls on home after crash
- Truck passenger injured in Flatts crash
- Corbishley crash case dropped after review
- Five children injured in Paget crash
- Six drink-driving arrests on holiday weekend
- Bermuda Day warning from Police
- DeSilva: Project Ride for all new motorists
- Woman, 22, hurt in bike crash
- Woman ‘stable’ after crash
- Drink-driver pays price for second Elephant
- Teen banned six months for reckless driving
- Corbishley launches police crash inquiry
- New resident falls into drink-driving trap
- Police car chasing suspect hits motorcyclist
- Remembering 236 people who died on our roads
- Police and experts unite on water safety
- Bermudian in court after UK police chase
- Full slate of events for Road Safety Week
- Crash causes Harrington Sound detours
- Families to honour road death victims
- Boaters warned: put safety first
- Crash driver flees scene
- Road Safety Week takes message to schools
- Motorcyclist suffers head injuries in crash
- Duffy gets on board with Drive for Change
- Police give stern warning on reckless riding
- Motorcyclists hurt near Ice Queen
- Bike fire in Hamilton Parish
- Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
- Three hurt in Harbour Road crash
- Teenagers injured in bike crash
- Biker suffers serious leg injuries in crash
- ‘Drink-drive pilot could be discriminatory’
- Tourist injured in West End crash
- Five arrests for suspected impaired driving
- Ord Road reopened after crash
- Advert warns of dangers of texting and driving
- Man pronounced dead after North Shore crash
- Man treated after Keith Hall crash
- Motorcyclist crashes in front of police