A new law to introduce roadside breath tests at mobile checkpoints was said to be a victory for road safety yesterday.
Lauren Wilson, the mother of Wolde Bartley, who was left bed-ridden after he was injured in a 2004 drink-related crash...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jul 19, 2018 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette took to the streets yesterday to gauge public opinion on the introduction of roadside breath tests.
- Jul 19, 2018 8:00 am
A motorcyclist was injured in a crash with a car at a notorious junction in Devonshire yesterday.
- Jul 7, 2018 8:00 am
Two men were banned from the roads after they admitted drinking and driving in separate incidents.
Makeem Waldron, 28,...
- Jul 7, 2018 8:00 am
A bid to boost road safety appears to be making a difference after police reported a 37 per cent reduction in the number of...
- Jul 4, 2018 8:00 am
Road safety campaigners yesterday welcomed legislation to allow roadside breath test checkpoints — but said the move was “long...
- Jul 2, 2018 8:00 am
A 19-year-old Sandys man, injured yesterday morning in a crash by Elbow Beach, has been airlifted for treatment overseas,...
- Jul 2, 2018 5:04 pm
A female motorcycle rider was treated for serious foot and leg injuries after a crash just after 10am near Elbow...
- Jul 1, 2018 11:10 am
A 34-year-old man has been taken off the road after he refused to give police a breath sample.
Van Dyke Bean, from...
- Jun 29, 2018 9:19 am
The installation of speed cameras could feature in the Throne Speech later this year.
Wayne Caines, the Minister of...
- Jun 29, 2018 8:00 am
Two men involved in separate road collisions died yesterday, becoming the fifth and six traffic fatalities of 2018.
- Jun 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Government to consider reducing legal alcohol limit
- Driver treated after Hog Bay crash
- Cyclist fighting for life after collision
- Government reveals Road Safety Plan 2018
- Minister cites broad support for speed cameras
- DeSilva backs Drive for Change campaign
- Police officer injured in crash
- Gorham’s takes wheel on road safety campaign
- Man hurt after riding bike on stairs
- Gorham’s back Drive for Change campaign
- Man injured in Corkscrew Hill collision
- Man admits drink driving, fleeing crash
- Motorcyclist injured after striking wall
- Woman rider injured in North Shore crash
- Car and ambulance collide on Front Street
- Drink driver banned after high-speed chase
- Government to review rider training proposal
- Time to transform motorcycle training
- Motorcyclist arrested after crashing into wall
- Man injured after bike crashes with car
- Motorcyclist hurts leg in crash
- Sober message amid all the holiday fun
- Road safety at fore of Bermuda Day Parade
- Graphic illustration of danger on our roads
- Police: no driver found at Paget crash
- Jackson calls for robust on-road training
- Crash reports down by 41 per cent
- Party truck will celebrate Marvin
- Injured tourist flown overseas for treatment
- Catholic bishop promotes safer driving
- Grieving family urges caution on roads
- High schoolers invited to promote road safety
- Police: social media highlighting bad driving
- Motorist in Friday’s road death identified
- Woman dies after Barnes Corner crash
- Bean banned for drink-driving
- Man suffers serious leg injuries in crash
- Female rider treated for serious injuries
- Driving ban for woman after crash
- Sol Petroleum in road safety initiative
MPs urged to vote against quad bike use
CEO describes rise from humble beginnings
Arrest over alleged sexual assault of minor
Belco restores power to thousands
‘It will not prevent drink driving’
Somerset businesses feeling Cup Match buzz
Teaching the masters
Roadside sobriety testing welcomed
Take Our Poll