Graduating students at CedarBridge Academy should avoid making excuses and “dare to lead” as they enter a new normal during...
- Jul 1, 2020 12:01 am
A Bermudian addiction counsellor in training has hopes of one day enhancing substance abuse services here.
- Jul 1, 2020 8:00 am
Digicel Bermuda has awarded $3,500 and travel expense bursary for Berkeley Institute student Precious Hayward.
- Jul 1, 2020 8:00 am
The Class of 2020 will leave “into chaos” and will have to work extra hard to succeed in an uncertain world, the Berkeley...
- Jun 30, 2020 8:00 am
A partnership between the Department of Education and the Bermuda National Trust helped bring history alive for over 350...
- Jun 29, 2020 10:54 am
Every year the Saltus SGY1 students complete a week of Work Experience in the local community. During this time, students are...
- Jun 29, 2020 10:46 am
Two new e-books offer students an educational journey through the Transatlantic Slave Trade, as well as the history of tourism...
- Jun 26, 2020 10:46 am
A group of primary-school children have won awards for their essays on why they admired their dads in the run-up to Father’s...
- Jun 20, 2020 8:00 am
When we started the 2019-2020 school year, we had many school trips, guest speakers, sporting events and transition events...
- Jun 19, 2020 3:54 pm
David Burt is confident that physical distancing will be able to be maintained in schools in the upcoming academic year.
- Jun 19, 2020 9:08 am
- Warwick Academy makes the grade
- Space concerns with ‘new normal’, says teacher
- Grant will help College students pay fees
- Somersfield holds What Matters conference
- Saltus celebrates Founder’s Day
- College eyes July 6 reopening
- Saltus, BHS to continue online teaching
- House: end of school term details
- BUT pays tribute to Hodgson
- Somersfield projects messages of hope
- College graduation: ‘it shows they care’
- Valedictorian Amali: the force is with you!
- BI students reinvigorated by sign language
- Devonshire council offers scholarship
- Lecturers leap online to help graduation
- Saltus keeps up the fitness work
- Rabain: planning key to reopening schools
- School survey called misleading
- Aminah honoured with diversity award
- Bermudian pair graduate from NEIT
- Warning over fake advert for free laptops
- Firms lend computers to students
- Teacher reveals challenges of remote learning
- Parents give schools reopening thumbs down
- Rabain reinforces safety-first approach
- Virtual classes for sailing programme
- Saltus graduates get home visits
- ‘No fixed date’ for reopening of schools
- Fund will provide free laptops for pupils
- BEN changes website to help closed schools
- Burt: No plan to reopen schools on Monday
- Schools show off Ag Show exhibits
- Private schools forced to adapt
- Pupils get day off on Friday
- Saltus to hold online exams
- Keeping up spirits with Noah and McKenzie-Kohl
- Public school remote learning returns
- Burt apologises for attack on daycares
- BUT: Government ended remote learning
- Legacy of ‘passionate’ doctor honoured
Cancer charity’s financial struggle
BEDC calls for support of co-coperatives
Former premier’s role at technology firm
Water safety message
Scores of work permits denied since pandemic
1st Earl of the silver screen
Tropical Depression 5 no longer a threat
Luxury Riddell’s Bay development backed
Bermuda free of Covid-19 infections
House: MPs speak out on health merger
No need to quarantine when travelling to UK
Take Our Poll