A community activist appealed for public help yesterday to raise $20,000 to help fund a drive to provide children in need with essentials for the start of the new school year.
Gina Spence said her production company will hold its annual...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Aug 16, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda’s public school students will be back in the classroom from September 10.
A government spokeswoman said the...
- Aug 16, 2019 8:00 am
A team of school-age business people has highlighted its skills at a presentation on their virtual enterprise.
- Aug 15, 2019 8:00 am
The Devonshire Parish Council is proud to announce that they have selected five remarkable individuals to receive their Fall...
- Aug 14, 2019 10:24 am
Public school staff will be responsible for keeping their school websites up to date, a ministry spokeswoman said.
- Aug 3, 2019 8:00 am
The Department of Workforce Development in partnership with the Bermuda College/PACE are seeking interested individuals to...
- Jul 30, 2019 10:22 am
Recently, the Minister for the Cabinet Office, the Hon. Wayne Furbert presented this year’s Public Service Bursary Award...
- Jul 29, 2019 11:47 am
Upgrades to internet in public schools could be completed before pupils return to their classrooms, the education ministry...
- Jul 26, 2019 8:00 am
A promise from the education minister that he will be the longest to serve in the post will mean nothing unless staff...
- Jul 24, 2019 8:00 am
Pupils who completed a summer leadership scheme were recognised at the weekend.
Ryan Robinson Perinchief, the director...
- Jul 24, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda’s long-time connection with Mount Allison University, in Sackville, New Brunswick, continues with the recent signing...
- Jul 23, 2019 5:08 pm
- The best and the brightest
- Summer day camps in full flow
- Pair earn Chubb foundation scholarships
- Computer whiz Kairo off to Yale internship
- Three foster children get education boosts
- Young musicians become first to pass new exam
- Aggressive intent to launch signature schools
- Schools’ PR consultant not in office yet
- Health scholarships handed out
- Farmers’ Market gives $7,000 to students
- Government award to young leaders programme
- CedarBridge graduates face next ‘level up’
- Berkeley celebrates success of students
- Paget Primary protests class mergers
- CedarBridge students honoured
- Adult Education School graduation
- Saltus celebrates Founder’s Day
- Ace engineer firing on all cylinders
- Celebrate end of school
- College students learn skills from BIOS
- Clearwater students sent home
- ‘The teachers have gone above and beyond’
- Somersfield all set for IB expansion
- Elliot Primary opening still to be decided
- Turning trash into treasure
- Saltus graduation
- Signature schools targeted for 2021
- Rabain defends public-school system
- Hundreds benefit from coding programme
- Teachers walkout not illegal, says lawyer
- School back in: Friday ‘relegated to past’
- Madison lands top scholarship
- Rabain: teachers’ return hopeful
- Union’s actions ‘beyond ridiculous’ – parent
- Video: Burt addresses teachers
- No jobs expected to go over TN Tatem closure
- Warwick Academy digs in for marine science
- Emergency BUT ‘meeting’
- TN Tatem to stay shut in September
- Elliot pupils graduate from programme
Buju touches down for Unity Festival
BTA hires firm to boost air arrivals
Team bring innovation to managed IT services
Dawson eyes crowning moment
Tipster leads police to heroin dealer
New group of landscapers pass parks course
Russian crash plane registered in Bermuda
Raynor retires as regiment honorary colonel
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive