On, Monday, 9th December 2019, Saltus unveiled a new playground at their St. John’s Road campus. Deryn Lavell, Head of School was joined by Denise McAdoo, Shelly Sayers, Leighton Yong, Henry Weinstein, Beattie Ball, Evie Hook, Sebastian Teitel,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Dec 11, 2019 1:14 pm
Mount Saint Agnes Academy (MSA) has hired a new Director of Advancement in an effort to advance the school in a number of...
- Dec 9, 2019 10:26 am
An acting principal has been appointed to lead a St David’s middle school.
Lisa Swan will start the role at Clearwater...
- Dec 5, 2019 8:00 am
“No plans” exist to axe the first year of primary school, a Government representative said last night.
- Dec 4, 2019 8:00 am
A Bermudian fundraising professional has landed a scholarship to give her the chance to learn from overseas...
- Dec 3, 2019 8:00 am
A new $11 million building designed to prepare pupils for the high-tech modern world has had a traditional...
- Nov 28, 2019 8:00 am
A Bermuda College publication has been made available to a new audience through the University of Florida’s Digital Library of...
- Nov 25, 2019 11:51 am
High school pupils took part in the third annual Student Employment Fair.
Pupils from the Berkeley Institute and...
- Nov 25, 2019 12:13 pm
An art and architecture historian has been unveiled as the new executive director of the Lifelong Learning Centre at Bermuda...
- Nov 25, 2019 8:00 am
Academic excellence is the passport to “the journey to a brighter future”, a school prize-giving assembly heard last...
- Nov 22, 2019 8:00 am
A girls’ leadership expert, educator and bestselling author from the United States has delivered workshops to staff, students...
- Nov 21, 2019 10:40 am
- Students take part in national debate
- Warwick Academy blue fun day
- Harrington Sound Primary closes early
- College links up with IT training group
- Closed TN Tatem ranked ‘poor’ for maths
- Numbers game: 27 schools take part in mathathon
- Warwick Academy floats its cardboard boat
- BUT announces new executive team
- Clearwater principal resigns abruptly
- Saltus renovations to be unveiled
- High school students can apply for US scheme
- Teacher: middle school merger ‘total mayhem’
- Maths tutor: much work needs to be done
- Warwick student stars in debate contest
- Dellwood pupils enjoy Spirit trip
- Consultation on TN Tatem closure
- School’s approach helps India blossom
- Deltas hold 20th Children’s Reading Festival
- School registration dates
- Library opens sensory learning room
- School to be used for ‘interventions’
- ACCAs now recognised in Bermuda
- Maths teachers: do not rely on one test
- Orange Bay awards educational bursaries
- Students inducted into Phi Theta Kappa
- Warwick Preschool closes early
- Tech experts to speak at Generation Zapped
- Primary school changes signalled by Minister
- Thousands of books at reading festival
- Bailey replaces James as president of BUT
- Chat and chew at College
- New BUT president congratulated
- Teachers hold elections for union roles
- Fulbright Awards open to Bermuda
- MSA wins mural project with pop-art Bermudians
- CedarBridge celebrates students
- Inmates create playground at preschool
- TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
- Math day at Warwick Academy Primary
- Saltus celebrates exam success
Dock workers protest in Hamilton
Sex offender in custody for breaching order
Prosecutors demand jail time for thief
Biker admitted he was drinking all day
Tucker civil case in hands of judge
Staff accused of abuse at US schools
Corrupt police officer jailed for 2½ years
Health insurance reform to go ahead
Panel: realise reforms or face tough future
Man’s US hospital costs could hit $300,000
Rose’s open home, open heart
Take Our Poll
- What sport do you most prefer to read about in the RG?
- Boxing/Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Total Votes: 3826
- Poll Archive