Bermuda College is to offer potential lecturers a chance to teach at the institution.
The college will hold a teaching information webinar session as part of its faculty recruitment campaign.
Phyllis Curtis-Tweed, the vice-president...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Sep 29, 2020 8:00 am
The Ministry of Education has announced the recipients of the 2020 Bermuda Government Scholarships and Awards.
- Sep 28, 2020 7:32 pm
Warwick Academy has unveiled its new marine science facility, which will provide research and study opportunities for...
- Sep 26, 2020 8:00 am
Three graduates helped by the Government’s bursary programme were welcomed into the civil service as this year’s recipient was...
- Sep 22, 2020 1:35 pm
Public-school teachers are being discouraged from leaving their school premises during the working day to prevent the spread...
- Sep 21, 2020 8:00 am
Pupils waved an emotional goodbye to their parents at school gates across the island yesterday as the longest summer break of...
- Sep 18, 2020 8:00 am
The Pembroke Parish Council recently presented four Pembroke residents with tuition funding towards their studies at Bermuda...
- Sep 15, 2020 2:50 pm
Bermuda College recently recognised forty students who were named to the President’s and Vice-President’s Lists for academic...
- Sep 15, 2020 1:52 pm
The Berkeley Institute has laid out its back-to-school Covid-19 safety precautions in a message to parents.
- Sep 15, 2020 8:00 am
Students are encouraged to use private transport to avoid congestion in the new school term.
Neville Tyrrell, the...
- Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am
An international scholarship programme will have a networking and information-sharing event this month for people in pursuit...
- Sep 10, 2020 3:07 pm
- Bean wins scholarship to study psychiatry
- Devonshire Parish Council scholarships
- Elliot Trust hands out awards
- Single mum wins scholarship for diabetes studies
- Arts council awards trio $25,000 in scholarships
- First school reopens after lockdown
- New acting principals appointed
- Six awarded Ball health scholarships
- BPSU hands out education grants
- German foundation donates $600,000 in laptops
- Young Achievers: four land Nicholl scholarships
- College advice on Canada travel
- Second chance to see Rico’s artistic talent
- Canada visa biometrics requires trip overseas
- Teachers voice concerns about school bus plans
- Opposition weighs in on education process
- Richards: school return decision is ‘fluid’
- Petition calls for return of Ashay programme
- Webinars on public school education
- BAMZ Aqua Camp operating from Trunk Island
- Public schools to reopen in September
- College scholarship available in Pembroke
- Daisy blooms at Reading Clinic during pandemic
- Richards appoints four acting school principals
- Cash boost for autism classrooms
- Budding farmers learning skills at Sandys
- ‘Maladministration’ behind special needs mishap
- Pair get awards for Bermuda College
- Renewed focus on black history in schools
- Bermuda College set to reopen
Woman shot dead in Pembroke
A fighter and survivor
Children’s retailer born out of lockdown
Health comes first for Brown
Plans for healthcare pushed to voters
Fire service shown ‘total disregard’
Party leaders in the hot seat
The Spot restaurant for sale
Brunson believes ‘disquiet is boiling’
PLP rejects independence claim
Take Our Poll