Rayquon Woodley-Smith and Tamia Place took home the titles of Mr and Miss CedarBridge at the weekend.
They were among a field of 15 students at the annual pageant, which was held in the Ruth Seaton James Centre for the Performing...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Oct 21, 2019 8:00 am
Mount Saint Agnes Academy won an art competition which gave a facelift to a spot in the heart of Hamilton.
- Oct 21, 2019 10:10 am
Westgate inmates have built playground equipment for a preschool.
The work was done through a partnership between the...
- Oct 21, 2019 8:00 am
A meeting for parents to discuss a proposal to axe a middle school was scrapped last night after only one turned up.
- Oct 18, 2019 8:00 am
Number-crunching youngsters at Warwick Academy Primary held a math day.
Pupils spent the day taking part in fun...
- Oct 18, 2019 3:58 pm
Students need to be prepared to fail in order to learn, according to the Head of School at Saltus.
- Oct 18, 2019 12:05 pm
Money saved from the potential axing of TN Tatem Middle School should be reinvested in education, a One Bermuda Alliance...
- Oct 17, 2019 8:00 am
Talks about a proposal to permanently close TN Tatem Middle School will be held with parents and teachers next week, it was...
- Oct 12, 2019 8:00 am
Concerns raised by staff at Dellwood Middle School are being addressed, according to a government spokeswoman.
- Oct 12, 2019 8:00 am
A new headteacher has been announced for St Johnsbury Academy, an independent boarding school in northern Vermont popular with...
- Oct 11, 2019 6:16 pm
Mount Saint Agnes Academy is gearing up for its annual Bazaar.
The information below was provided by the...
- Oct 10, 2019 11:08 am
- Barritt steps down as college chair
- Dellwood staff on work to rule
- School water issues resolved
- Darnell Wynn: 1957-2019
- New scholarships at College
- Schools coding programme relaunches
- CedarBridge forced to step up security
- Schools shake-up faces ‘substantial’ hurdles
- Education, tech guru at local schools
- Student art challenge for City building
- Schools to reopen after power cuts
- Atlantic Canadian colleges to visit
- Twelve unregistered teachers allowed to work
- Hygiene reminder for students
- Warwick Academy looks to the future
- Students to be wooed by boarding schools
- ‘Outstanding’ exam results at BHS
- Teachers should be internationally certified
- ‘Bermudians must lead education reform’
- School’s out: CedarBridge suffers power outage
- Teacher vacancies as schools open
- Richards sets upbeat tone for new school year
- Tears as Burt’s daughter starts school
- Botanical Society scholarships
- BHB hands out scholarships
- West End Primary asbestos scare ‘a precaution’
- Historic dissertation made available online
- Top marks to pupils at Warwick Academy
- BUT backs Cambridge system
- Pair win Hamilton Parish scholarships
- Families turn out for Back 2 School fair
- Business students land scholarships
- Scholarship created to honour nurse
- Asbestos removed from Prospect Primary
- Bermuda Arts Council Grant Awards
- School waiting for asbestos all-clear
- Charles calls for education changes
- First step to abolition of middle schools
- Six schools rank ‘poor’ in maths
- Two years of Cambridge results to be released
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Somerset steps up for Troy
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive