It may look like a strong wind could blow it over, but a leaning tree in Pembroke is not going anywhere, its potential new owner said this week.
Gino Brangman said the festive-looking Norfolk Island pine, which sits on a plot of land owned...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Dec 14, 2018 8:00 am
Most of the rezoning proposals sent as part of the development of a draft Bermuda Plan want the removal of conservation...
- Dec 12, 2018 8:00 am
Staff from Dolphin Quest Bermuda have made a presentation at an international conference on marine education in...
- Dec 5, 2018 8:00 am
Gibbons Company is to introduce new, reusable and recyclable shopping bags in a bid to help reduce the amount of plastic waste...
- Dec 3, 2018 3:41 pm
The draft Bermuda Plan 2018 has been unveiled for public consultation the Minister of Home Affairs announced...
- Dec 3, 2018 2:01 pm
Employees of Marsh and Guy Carpenter yesterday participated in a volunteer clean-up at Fort Hamilton. The effort, coordinated...
- Nov 29, 2018 10:34 am
A bicycle tour with a food twist designed to promote greener energy is to take place this weekend.
- Nov 21, 2018 10:10 am
The Department of Energy would like to remind members of the public that, since October 1 2018, parts for electric vehicle...
- Nov 21, 2018 1:18 pm
Environmental groups have backed a partnership with a US-based organisation designed to transform Bermuda’s transport and...
- Nov 21, 2018 8:00 am
An all-electric bus fleet will cut costs, a American expert has claimed.
Justin Locke, of sustainability group the Rocky...
- Nov 20, 2018 8:00 am
Yesterday the Department of Energy held the 2018 Energy Summit at the Hamilton Princess Hotel, with the theme ‘Toward a...
- Nov 16, 2018 5:10 pm
- Environmentalists want more aggressive policy
- Government eyes electric bus fleet
- Pest threat found on imported bananas
- Statistics report released
- New bridge officially opens in Flatts
- Public meeting on energy future
- Vet warns dog owners about rat poison risk
- Greenrock forced to cut costs
- Wheelie bin rule to be enforced in Hamilton
- Surprise as cahows return early
- Deal off for farm at centre of stink row
- City helping to deal with trash problems
- Botanical Gardens infested with rats
- Project shines light on turtle activity
- Volunteers clean up Daniel’s Head
- Dusky shark makes off with lionfish meal
- Reminder to boat owners on sewage flushing
- US Coast Guard discusses oil spill plans
- KBB’s $60,000 government grant reinstated
- Environmental success story
- Flatts bridge project gets under way
Festive breath test crackdown
Burt details further SSM legal advice costs
Three staff suspended during CFS inquiry
Health watchdog chief’s exit a ‘red flag’
Frith to perform on London stage
MPs approve register for sex offenders
Phoopa remembered with affection in US
Lee agrees professional deal abroad
Auditor-General explains accounts queries
Take Our Poll