Lionfish hunters pulled 849 of the invasive species from Bermuda’s waters in January as the 5th Annual Winter Lionfish Derby...
- Feb 8, 2019 8:00 am
The National Museum of Bermuda is opening its doors for free to all Bermuda residents throughout February.
- Feb 5, 2019 8:00 am
Removal of mould in a Pembroke school cost more than $444,000, new figures have revealed.
And renovations to the...
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 am
The Ministry of Public Works is advising that during the week of 4 February, 2019, septage disposal operations will take...
- Jan 28, 2019 2:53 pm
The Emergency Measures Organisation has invited Ferry Reach residents to discuss an emergency evacuation plan in case of a...
- Jan 21, 2019 8:00 am
Southampton Parish Council has invited the public to join a nature walk through the Vesey Nature Reserve next...
- Jan 21, 2019 8:00 am
The biggest solar-power system in Hamilton is being installed.
The City of Hamilton is covering the roof of its works...
- Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am
A fuel firm has donated $5,000 to an ocean education programme for youngsters run by the Bermuda Institute of Ocean...
- Jan 14, 2019 8:00 am
The CahowCam on Nonsuch Island came alive with activity yesterday morning as one of the critically endangered birds returned...
- Jan 11, 2019 8:00 am
- Winter lionfish hunt under way
- Arctic falcon almost sinks Port Royal birdie
- Public urged to keep up plastics pressure
- Bermuda chosen for global conservation forum
- Palmetto Road tree not likely to topple
- Plan emphasises protection of conserved land
- Dolphin Quest on US mission
- Gibbons to introduce recyclable bags
- Bermuda Plan 2018 unveiled for public input
- Fort Hamilton spruced up by volunteers
- Bicycle tour will promote green energy
- Incentives for electric vehicle users
- Green groups back plan for electric buses
- Electric buses to ‘save money in long run’
Man claims he was forced to carry package
Casino gaming watchdog must find own funds
Speaker marks 30 years as MP
Municipality interference reeks of overkill
God knows what we really need
Wells Cup hopes dashed
Put yourself in others’ shoes
Smith takes the reins at St George’s
Jamaican denies smuggling $647,900 in heroin
Siblings make a strong start in business
Pepper-spray payouts on House agenda
First black to hold a hotel licence
Drug developer seeks Bermuda clinical trial
New doctor at Bermuda Medical Specialties
Mayor: St George’s meeting ‘may be the last’
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive