Anxiety and depression cases have spiked after restrictions to contain Covid-19 were imposed, a therapy centre said.
Claudia Cobon, a senior clinical psychologist at the Solstice clinic, said she had “definitely” seen an increase in worry...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Apr 7, 2020 8:00 am
A British Airways charter flight returned 129 people who had been stranded in Britain to the island yesterday.
- Apr 7, 2020 8:00 am
Emergency restrictions imposed for the Covid-19 crisis are appropriate in the circumstances, the Human Rights Commission said...
- Apr 7, 2020 2:10 pm
A list of numbers including WhatsApp contact details was today released so people can get help with applications for the...
- Apr 7, 2020 1:10 pm
A church feeding programme will offer meal collection twice a week as the island grapples with the coronavirus...
- Apr 7, 2020 1:43 pm
The Government was asked today to make personal protective equipment available to all healthcare and other at-risk workers as...
- Apr 7, 2020 12:42 pm
Social-media messages should be included in official documents as the island battles the Covid-19 crisis, the Information...
- Apr 7, 2020 8:00 am
Another two cases of Covid-19 were confirmed at the weekend and six victims are still in hospital.
However, no new cases...
- Apr 6, 2020 8:00 am
As residents sheltered in place on the first day of Bermuda’s lockdown measures in the battle against Covid-19, The...
- Apr 4, 2020 8:32 pm
Residents have been advised by the Government to wear cloth face masks when they visit shops and gas stations.
- Apr 4, 2020 7:03 pm
After the announcement that Bermuda has entered a state of emergency, the Bermuda Hospitals Board is suspending services at...
- Apr 4, 2020 8:00 am
- Survivor tells of life-changing experience
- Commissioner: helpline list to be published
- Belco limits access to payment centre
- BPSU defends bus stoppage
- Under siege: island braces for 24-hour lockdown
- Easy-to-use Covid-19 checklist released
- Government sourcing immunity test kits
- Harbour Light builds kites for children
- Security forces fitted with ‘right kit’
- Covid-19 diagnoses hit 32
- Partial services at Immigration
- Hospital better prepared for Covid-19
- Hotel and bank to provide lunch for seniors
- UK to send test kits ‘as soon as possible’
- ‘Air bridge’ flight set for next week
- Limit on imported medical cannabis increased
- Webinar offers lifeline to addicts in isolation
- Police stop wearing ties
- Public are key to the battle – Richmond
- Special bus schedule for hospital workers
- Health staff to call on vulnerable seniors
- Covid-19 Saturday update: five more cases
- Brave Davon stares down his fear as a nurse
- Burt imposes overnight curfew
- Island pauses to applaud essential workers
- Cleaning crew: It feels good to help
- Protective gear arrives for health workers
- Programme to slow chronic kidney disease
- Testing is only a part of the battle – BHeC
- New beds arrive at KEMH
- Dame Pamela calls out social-media trolls
- Field hospitals ‘not ruled out’
- At-risk families ‘need help now more than ever’
- Eight new Covid-19 cases
- Mercy flight brings Bermudians home from US
- Agency highlights domestic violence
- Covid-19 cases rise to seven
- Hospital staff highlight safety message
- HRC: protect the vulnerable
- East End stores adapt to new world
Police warning: no visitors for quarantined
Morale boost with festive favourite eggnog
Online tool to tackle price gouging
Bake your hot cross buns online
Young mask maker inundated with orders
Veteran sailor lost at sea
Delivery service ‘gives hope’ to diabetics
Two arrested for breaching curfew
Virus claims first two lives
More troops called in to enforce lockdown
Burt dismisses Buzz attempt to act as grocer
Flight delivers 1,800 kits and 129 residents
Has the penny dropped?
Doorstep photographs capture an unusual time
Warning over false information
Ship passengers hopeful of quick return
Take Our Poll