The island’s general hospital logged 430 incidents that resulted in harm to patients over less than five years, Bermuda...
- Jul 6, 2018 8:00 am
“I” events: 18
Definition: event or error that contributed to or resulted in unexpected death
- Jul 6, 2018 8:00 am
The hospital’s emergency department saw a “marked increase” in visits from road crash victims in May, Bermuda Hospitals Board...
- Jul 4, 2018 7:37 pm
The island’s health watchdog has launched a feedback survey that gives the public the opportunity to weigh in on its...
- Jun 28, 2018 9:55 am
A new chief of emergency has been appointed for Bermuda Hospitals Board, it was announced today.
Chikezie Dean Okereke...
- Jun 27, 2018 12:33 pm
Bermuda Hospitals Charitable Trust and Bermuda Hospitals Board today announce an $8,000 donation to develop a therapeutic...
- Jun 25, 2018 3:14 pm
Three Bermudian medical students have been selected for scholarships by the Bermuda Health Foundation.
- Jun 23, 2018 8:00 am
The public was warned today to check their measles vaccinations are up-to-date, especially if they have plans to travel this...
- Jun 22, 2018 8:00 am
The Department of Health announces the return of its popular and free health screenings initiative — Taking it to the Streets...
- Jun 21, 2018 2:18 pm
Drinks giant Bacardi has won Bermuda’s corporate blood drive campaign for a second year in a row.
- Jun 14, 2018 2:03 pm
- Cancer conference under way
- Healthy school awards
- Woolridge to lead cancer charity
- Young mothers need affordable housing
- Cancer centre hailed for ‘world-class care’
- Cancer survivor fighting for funds
- Campaign launched to replace hospice
- Nurses honoured at City Hall event
- Cancer conference to be held in June
- Experts concerned over rise of mental illness in children
- ‘Overwhelmed’ Geneive named Nurse of the Year
- Be inspired to join the Relay For Life
- Asthma walk set for next week
- Taking donation message to streets
- Organ recipient urges others to donate
MPs urged to vote against quad bike use
CEO describes rise from humble beginnings
Arrest over alleged sexual assault of minor
Belco restores power to thousands
‘It will not prevent drink driving’
Somerset businesses feeling Cup Match buzz
Teaching the masters
Roadside sobriety testing welcomed
Take Our Poll