A charity dedicated to fighting cancer is in a fight to make ends meet in the wake of Covid-19.
The Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre has launched an appeal to raise $200,000 as it faces increased costs and a loss of revenue.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Sunday Jul 5, 2020 8:51 am
Bermuda has no active cases of Covid-19 after two patients with the disease recovered, the Ministry of Health announced last...
- Jul 4, 2020 8:00 am
Bermuda remains Covid-19 free after another day of testing.
A spokeswoman for the Ministry of Health said 138 new test...
- Jul 4, 2020 6:14 pm
The Premier dismissed “malicious messages” on social media last night that criticised the island’s Covid-19 test...
- Jul 3, 2020 8:00 am
All five seniors’ homes hit by Covid-19 have been declared free of the virus, the Ministry of Health said today.
- Jul 3, 2020 2:35 pm
The Ministry of Health wishes to advise the public that, due to inclement weather, this afternoon’s Covid-19 pop-up testing...
- Jul 3, 2020 2:14 pm
The MarketPlace today announced an extension of its partnership with the Ministry of Health to offer pop-up Covid-19 testing...
- Jul 2, 2020 6:10 pm
A strain of the H1N1 virus capable of infecting humans does not pose an immediate threat to Bermuda, the Ministry of Health...
- Jul 2, 2020 2:31 pm
The island marked 12 days yesterday without a new case of Covid-19 infection.
The milestone was achieved after 46...
- Jul 2, 2020 8:00 am
The Government received 106 Covid-19 test results yesterday — none of which were positive.
A spokeswoman for the...
- Jul 1, 2020 8:00 am
Public Covid-19 testing scheduled to take place in Warwick this afternoon has been cancelled.
A spokeswoman for the...
- Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm
- Saturday virus update: 126 tests, 0 positive
- A Covid-19 warning for pets
- Only three people still fighting coronavirus
- Island on track to reopen with Phase 4
- Return of hyperbaric treatment on July 1
- Covid-19: tests return negative results
- Wilson delighted by upgrade to ‘sporadic cases’
- Covid-19: no new cases
- Covid-19 update: 232 results, none positive
- Wilson: we’re in Phase 3B but could do better
- Ashton emphasises resolute approach to virus
- It’s official: waxing is back
- BHB bosses paid $2m in 2019
- No new Covid-19 cases reported
- Covid-19: All negatives in hundreds of tests
- Creators vouch for HealthIQ tracking app
- Blood drive winner announced
- Burt: Island logs two more cases of Covid-19
- Streak over: positive Covid-19 tests now 142
- Patients kept in dark on antibody test results
- Premier repeats warning on virus complacency
- Lamb Foggo to reopen on Tuesday
- Dentists charge PPE fee as costs soar
- Covid-19 hospital numbers continue to dwindle
- Eight days without a positive Covid-19 case
- Churches and gyms to open in Phase 3
- Heroes on the front line: Dy-Juan DeRoza
- Diabetes charity launches fundraising wall
- Active Covid-19 cases now at 15
- Covid-19 cases hold steady at 141
- Visiting details for acute care units
- Second straight day with no Covid-19 positives
- Health council makes savings on masks
- UK report shows blacks hit harder by Covid-19
- Restrictions eased on hospital visitors
- Covid: latest tests show no new cases
- Family Centre doubles down on abuse campaign
- No new Covid-19 cases, total remains 139
- Test kits worth $264,000 still unused
- Covid-19: Six new cases
Cancer charity’s financial struggle
BEDC calls for support of co-coperatives
Former premier’s role at technology firm
Water safety message
Scores of work permits denied since pandemic
1st Earl of the silver screen
Tropical Depression 5 no longer a threat
Luxury Riddell’s Bay development backed
Bermuda free of Covid-19 infections
House: MPs speak out on health merger
No need to quarantine when travelling to UK
Take Our Poll