Bermuda deserves full disclosure on the details of the Jetgate scandal, a Progressive Labour Party backbencher said.
Rolfe Commissiong said the One Bermuda Alliance must come clean over the scandal that led to the resignation of Craig...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Oct 19, 2018 8:00 am
All three Opposition senators will be replaced before Parliament reconvenes next month.
Robyn Swan, Nandi Outerbridge...
- Oct 18, 2018 8:00 am
The Progressive Labour Party will be holding our 2018 Gala Weekend from November 9-12, and invite our members, supporters and...
- Oct 18, 2018 4:37 pm
A key player in Bermuda’s Jetgate scandal has hit the headlines in New Jersey after he landed a top job with the state...
- Oct 17, 2018 8:00 am
Two senior members of the One Bermuda Alliance have been suspended after an alleged incident at the party’s headquarters,...
- Oct 16, 2018 8:00 am
Two Opposition politicians vowed to keep fighting for their constituents after they were dumped from shadow ministries in a...
- Oct 11, 2018 8:00 am
The Minister of Economic Development and Tourism, the Hon. Jamahl Simmons, JP MP, attended a Health and Safety Workshop for...
- Oct 11, 2018 11:08 am
Simone Barton has been acclaimed as chairwoman of the One Bermuda Alliance.
Mrs Barton, who ran for the OBA in Hamilton...
- Oct 8, 2018 8:00 am
A two-way race for the deputy leadership of the ruling Progressive Labour Party is to be held.
PLP officials confirmed...
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 am
A complaint has been lodged over an alleged incident involving two One Bermuda Alliance party members, an OBA spokesman...
- Oct 4, 2018 8:00 am
Women are “more needed than ever” to step up in politics, the island’s first Progressive Labour Party premier said...
- Oct 3, 2018 8:00 am
- Simmons mulls challenge for PLP deputy leader
- Cannonier warns of ‘character assassination’
- Dunkley rules himself out as OBA leader
- Burt: Door is open to business community
- OBA denounces payoff to Brown
- Kempe to return as OBA Senate leader
- PLP hosts Women in Politics event
- OBA ‘needs new blood’
- Mathias ‘knew about coup to oust Atherden’
- PLP to host Women in Politics event
- OBA infighting continues
- Cannonier attacks PLP spending
- Cannonier to purge OBA of UBP remnants
- Burt pushes island’s role in fintech
- Scott disputes Mathias claim on procedure
- Cannonier: I will tell all about Jetgate
- Atherden regrets rift with Kempe
- Kempe: OBA must sever all links with UBP
- Cannonier is new Opposition leader
- Atherden calls for unity as she steps down
- Atherden fails confidence vote
- Atherden pushed for diversity
- Cannonier revisited: a test flight that ran aground
- Police: ‘Jetgate’ inquiry is still open
- Burt, Roban conclude talks in US
- Burt and Roban in Washington meetings
- New permanent secretaries named
- Atherden calls for apolitical women’s forum
- Burt reprimands Caines over video
- PLP women celebrated with formal tea
- Caines called on the carpet
- Bermuda bids farewell to the ‘Voice of Summer’
- Brown plea for ‘political interference’
- ‘A case requiring specific intervention’
- Caines satisfied with police activity
- Public left in dark over Brown payout
- Bermuda mourns ‘the Voice of Summer’
- Bean urges PLP to encourage entrepreneurs
- Bean blames black leaders for stroke
- Uighur refugees granted citizenship
Kandice’s story ends tragically
Lawyer recalls having ‘no ability to eat’
Former apprentice appointed Belco president
Call for paramedics to save lives on island
Burt brokers talks to end Belco dispute
Gunshots in Happy Valley latest of ‘spate’
Fourteen arrested for impaired driving
Crypto business banking remains a challenge
Take Our Poll