A new Visitor Services Centre has opened in St George’s.
The facility, in York Street, gives visitors electronic information on the Olde Towne and across Bermuda, helps them book activities and sells Bermuda-branded products.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Apr 16, 2019 11:51 am
Plans for a small concession area in Shelly Bay Park will be unveiled at a meeting this evening.
The Ministry of Public...
- Apr 11, 2019 8:00 am
A unique Bermudian event, the annual Peppercorn Ceremony in St George’s, comes with a special twist this month.
- Apr 7, 2019 4:39 pm
The Bermuda Tourism Authority has revealed more than $12 million in external contracts as part of requirements of public...
- Apr 6, 2019 8:00 am
Glenn Jones has been promoted to the Bermuda Tourism Office’s next chief experience development officer, replacing the...
- Apr 1, 2019 8:00 am
Airbnb officially launched Airbnb Experiences in Bermuda today in partnership with the Bermuda Tourism Authority.
- Mar 28, 2019 3:25 pm
Bermuda’s cultural tourism could get a boost when the country hosts representatives from about 37 countries next...
- Mar 22, 2019 8:00 am
April is Hospitality Month and this year the Bermuda Tourism Authority is focused on incorporating the National Tourism Plan...
- Mar 11, 2019 3:14 pm
Legislation imposing new fees on cruise ships was tabled in the House of Assembly.
The Bermuda Tourism Authority...
- Mar 8, 2019 8:00 am
A Bermudian businessman has said his adventure water sport company has been so severely hampered by red tape that he has been...
- Mar 7, 2019 8:00 am
The first Bermuda Spa Month has been popular enough that several resorts have extended it, according to the Bermuda Tourism...
- Mar 5, 2019 10:18 am
- DeSilva: no help from Skyport on marketing
- Vendors sought for beaches and parks
- BTA in New York marketing blitz
- Strategising at tourism forum for 2019
- Vendor bids sought for Daniel’s Head
- Planned developments to add 240 rooms
- Forum on tourism challenges
- Valentine’s bouquet for repeat visitors
- Big rise in tourists tying the knot
- DeSilva: focus on leisure air arrivals
- Wind put in sails of Bermuda Triangle events
- Arrivals up 11% in 2018
- Early positives from digital visitor cards
- Vendor sought for waterside building
- Award for tourism Google project
- Airbnb rentals prove lucrative
- Spa deals throughout February
Motorcycle and car crash in Paget
CedarBridge support staff face work cuts
Sun and wind for Good Friday
No more parties at Rangers
Easter message: Masjid Ouba Mosque
Bermuda team eyeing medal haul
Dickinson to be honoured at All-Star game
Take Our Poll