A couple who celebrated their honeymoon in Bermuda 60 years ago and came back almost every year since have been rewarded for their loyalty to the island.
Helen and Ernie Reigstad, from New Jersey, were presented with six red roses on St...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am
The number of tourists tying the knot in Bermuda has rocketed in the past four years.
More than 7,500 people visited the...
- Feb 13, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda must focus on air arrivals to keep the tourism industry flying high.
Zane DeSilva, the tourism minister, said...
- Feb 12, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Tourism Authority has joined forces with agencies in New York and Rhode Island to promote a “Bermuda Triangle” of...
- Feb 12, 2019 8:00 am
A record number of tourists visited Bermuda last year and pumped more than $500 million in the economy, it was revealed...
- Feb 7, 2019 8:00 am
A digital visitor information card has been introduced to help ease visitors arrival in Bermuda.
A spokesman for the...
- Feb 4, 2019 8:00 am
The sky’s the limit for one island business as bids were opened for the rooftop terrace of the new Bermuda Tourism Authority...
- Jan 25, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Tourism Authority’s groundbreaking collaboration with Google has earned a prestigious industry award. At the...
- Jan 24, 2019 3:26 pm
Airbnb hosts each made about $18,800 each last year, figures released by the vacation rental website have revealed.
- Jan 23, 2019 8:00 am
Several of Bermuda’s spas are offering half-price treatments next month as part of a new Spa Month initiative launched by the...
- Jan 22, 2019 1:08 pm
A top executive at the Bermuda Tourism Authority is to leave after five years in the job.
Pat Phillip-Fairn, the chief...
- Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am
- Diners’ feedback on restaurants invited
- Out Here This Winter tourist guide launched
- Huge jump in cruise ship visitors in November
- Young family relaunch The Ledgelets
- $7.9 million boost from extra cruise ships
- Athletes to train in Bermuda
- Twelve extra cruise ship visits in 2019
- Going strong: Archie not the retiring type
- Phillip “Phoopa” Anderson (1960-2018)
- New leader for visitor services centres
- ‘Agility’ plan aims to create 500 new jobs in tourism
- Tax breaks offered for Grand Atlantic project
- Young BTA member on path to the top
- Fairmont partners with Bermuda Festival
- National Tourism Plan meetings
- DeSilva takes aim at BTA
- Fairmont Southampton up for sale
- New tourism experiences announced
Man claims he was forced to carry package
Casino gaming watchdog must find own funds
God knows what we really need
Municipality interference reeks of overkill
Speaker marks 30 years as MP
Put yourself in others’ shoes
Smith takes the reins at St George’s
Wells Cup hopes dashed
Jamaican denies smuggling $647,900 in heroin
Siblings make a strong start in business
Pepper-spray payouts on House agenda
First black to hold a hotel licence
Drug developer seeks Bermuda clinical trial
New doctor at Bermuda Medical Specialties
Mayor: St George’s meeting ‘may be the last’
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive