It was with some dismay I read the article published on November 28 with the headline “MWI refuses to admit mentally ill man”. While I cannot discuss individual patient details, I feel it is important that the community...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Dec 10, 20198:00 am
I had the opportunity to watch the Bermuda cricket team play two games that were broadcast around the world.
- Dec 6, 2019 8:00 am
There is so much talk going back and forth on social media about racism, I thought I should respond to...
- Dec 5, 2019 8:00 am
Guilden Gilbert’s opinion published on November 25 pretends to be about what’s good for Bermuda by way of...
- Dec 4, 2019 8:00 am
I read the lead story on the front page of The Royal Gazette of...
- Nov 30, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Audubon Society has written to home affairs minister Walter Roban in support of the Bermuda...
- Nov 29, 2019 8:00 am
I have already written to you of my concerns about the Government’s plans to restructure healthcare. As stated...
- Nov 26, 2019 8:00 am
The Government I helped vote in is selling out Bermuda. Stop talking Bermudians...
- Nov 26, 2019 8:00 am
The following was addressed to Debbie Barboza, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease nurse educator...
- Nov 25, 2019 8:00 am
In your publication of November 9, your correspondent, Peter Sanderson, referred to my recent letter and...
- Nov 20, 2019 8:00 am
I hold many happy memories of your beautiful island from when I was contracted by the Bermuda Jockey Club as a...
- Nov 19, 2019 8:00 am
- A disgraceful failure rate
- Alternatives to the planned bridge designs
- Money transfer woes
- Thank you, Digicel
- PLP racist? No, here’s a history lesson
- A clash of cultures
- Views from across the pond
- Mining the past to create outrage is not the way to a brighter future
- Be careful what you ask for on independence
- Misguided lampooning
- We must rescue public education
- Thank you all for guide camp success
- It’s time to awaken and fill the world with love
- The thing about respect
- Slaying ‘sacred cows’
- Change the policy back, Premier
- Nothing is nicer
- Pires had his say, now here’s the truth
- Zupp’s musings on independence forum are dangerous in the extreme
- A plea for the telephone service of yesterday
- Smoked out in Sandys
- Kudos to opinion writer Ball
- What a mess. Let’s fix it!
- Radar concerns
- True equality
- This move feels like a slap in the face
- We must overhaul our system
- An independent take on independence
- Savings can be made without affecting health services
- Under-representation of women in sport
- Solution for public schools’ education dilemma
- Thank you for supporting the deaf
- DeSilva’s motives should not be questioned
- How PLP has raised the cost of living
- Great that a PLP minister sees value of America’s Cup
- The word ‘hypocrite’ comes to mind
- Gypsy cab complaints fall on deaf ears
- Warning to all
- Bus uncertainty after storm unforgivable
- Welcome to the land of illusions
Dock workers protest in Hamilton
Sex offender in custody for breaching order
Prosecutors demand jail time for thief
Biker admitted he was drinking all day
Tucker civil case in hands of judge
Staff accused of abuse at US schools
Corrupt police officer jailed for 2½ years
Health insurance reform to go ahead
Panel: realise reforms or face tough future
Man’s US hospital costs could hit $300,000
Rose’s open home, open heart
Take Our Poll
- What sport do you most prefer to read about in the RG?
- Boxing/Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Total Votes: 3826
- Poll Archive