Doak to leave RenaissanceRe
Michael Doak will be leaving Bermudian-based RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd to launch Griffin Highline Capital, a new private investment firm focused on the insurance industry.
Mr Doak is a senior vice-president and portfolio manager for RenRe’s strategic investment portfolio.
Kevin O’Donnell, chief executive officer of RenRe, said: “It has been a pleasure to work with Michael over the years. As he transitions to this new opportunity, we thank him for his ongoing efforts and look forward to participating in his future success as an initial investor in his new firm.”
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive