The Child Safeguarding Bill is a vital leap forward for children’s rights and child protection in Bermuda. First, we at the...
- Jul 23, 2019 8:00 am
Do you think of yourself as open-minded? For a 2017 study, scientists asked 2,400 well-educated adults to consider arguments...
- Jul 22, 2019 8:00 am
The Premier, David Burt, recently told the House that empirical evidence for the reasons people emigrate from Bermuda did not...
- Jul 20, 2019 8:00 am
Wednesday night at a rally in Greenville, North Carolina, a sea of white faces in red hats bellowed “Send her back! Send her...
- Jul 20, 2019 8:00 am
Progressive Labour Party leader Leonard Frederick Wade was a teacher turned lawyer, whose true calling was politics. An early...
- Jul 19, 2019 8:00 am
Two years ago, when the Progressive Labour Party won the General Election, we were promised all manner of things — reduced...
- Jul 18, 2019 8:00 am
It was a day of miracles and wonders. That much I remember very clearly. One did not need the brainpower of a scientist or the...
- Jul 17, 2019 8:00 am
An open letter to Barack Obama: Mr President, it is time. You must speak. Your country needs you.
Eleven summers ago, as...
- Jul 16, 2019 8:00 am
It is fair to say that the prospect of Boris Johnson becoming the next prime minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland...
- Jul 15, 2019 8:00 am
On behalf of myself and my wider family, I have been able to meet and personally thank the Governor, John Rankin, the Premier,...
- Jul 13, 2019 8:00 am
- Bermudians put first or in reverse?
- More questions than answers
- Healthcare funding models
- A warning shot: democracy about to die in Youngstown
- Assange unlikely to find refuge in Supreme Court
- Our interlinked ocean wealth and prosperity
- Belco to Algonquin not a done deal
- Taking the lead on economic substance
- Uighur survival is at stake
- Speaking up for justice
- Killing the internet when pressure cranks up
- Declaration of Independence is a beacon
- Biden may not be woke enough
- Fourth of July shaping up as an exercise in narcissism
- When treatment is required
- No greater fighter for the disabled
- Sugar tax a step in right direction
- Johnson a product of British unseriousness
- Playing the old favourites at Wimbledon
- Health policy over sick policy
- Promises kept on ‘land grab’ issue
- Acknowledge the influence of the Progressive Group
- Moving forward in the best interests of our children
- Has public-school education moved on from 1948? Really?
- Standing side by side with the LGBTQ community
- The nickel-and-diming of Pride
- A day of celebration
- Cup Match and Somers Day – a chronology of holidays
- Racial wealth gap persists after 150 years
- No pride felt in transgender murders
- Widening of America’s racial divide
- ‘Masters of Disaster’ a fair bet against Trump
- Power of images has never been so big
- Campaign will show if Biden is too old
- Championing the people’s watchdogs
- Injustice exposed by the Central Park Five
- Unloved. Unwanted. Alone
- Guess who threw a party celebrating the free press
- Men are in trouble – just ask the ‘incels’
- Parents should be up in arms