Nathan Kowalski is the chief financial officer and senior portfolio manager at Anchor Investment Management Ltd. He began his career with KPMG where he provided assurance, tax and financial advisory services for some of the largest corporations in Canada. He then worked for Deloitte and Touche Corporate Finance Inc where he provided expert advice in mergers and acquisitions and valuations. Nathan holds a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designations and is a Fellow of CSI (FCSI). He is a former president of the Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Bermuda board and the former chairman of the Economic Impact Working Group for the Sage Commission. He currently serves as a board member for the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce, the Bermuda Deposit Insurance Committee Board, and the Bermuda Public Accountability Board.
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive